Swansea Schoolgirls are celebrating a monumental win as they were crowned Welsh Schools Champions after beating Bridgend, Pembrokeshire, Caerphilly and Carmarthenshire.
In a hard-fought tournament, the representative team (who field players from schools across Swansea), secured victory to cap-off a fantastic first season together.
Club representative Jean Mythen said, “the girls demonstrated excellent commitment to win the tournament which in itself is a huge achievement as this is our first season together as a team.”
Peter Lynn, Senior Partner commented, “we are delighted to see the girls do so well and as sponsors, it’s superb to see the team get their ‘just rewards’ for all their efforts this season.”
After an intensive assessment process, leading Welsh law firm Peter Lynn and Partners have met the criteria set by Cyber Essentials and are now authorised to carry the certificate of compliance.
The assessment, which evaluates the firm’s ICT defences against the Cyber Essentials implementation profile , identified that the organisation was indeed, compliant.
Peter Lynn, Senior Partner, commented “We take our digital security seriously and work tirelessly with our IT partners to ensure our systems and data are as safe as possible when it comes to cyber-security threats. To obtain this certification is a reflection of the hard work of our…
If you are in business, then you need to be operating on your own terms as small print or as set out in clear contracts. The following are our top six tips for such terms and conditions of business.
1. It is vital that you trade under your own bespoke terms so give some thought to the particular business and the trading terms that you require.
2. Any Terms and Conditions must be precise, lawful and highlight any key restrictions or limitations.
3. All Terms and Conditions should be properly drafted by an experienced commercial lawyer. Do not copy and paste or…
Coyote Ugly Saloon Bar, the global franchise owned by Coyote Ugly Saloon Worldwide, is to launch its second Welsh venue when it opens in Swansea this Summer.
Building on the success of existing venues, including the first ever UK Coyote Ugly which opened in Cardiff in 2016; the new site will be
taking over part of the former Aspers Casino on Wind Street and will create 50 new jobs.
Steve Lewis, Director of Coyote Ugly Saloon in the UK commented, “We are extremely pleased to announce our second Welsh venue, and we envisage the new Swansea venue to be the best yet…
If you are in business, at some stage, you may have to consider litigation or recovery of debts. The following top tips need to be considered if you are in such situations.
1. Do you really know your client? Do you have full details of who they are, their proper addresses and any assets that they may own?
2. Have you undertaken credit checks? Have you made full enquiries regarding your clients/customers?
3. Do you have any personal guarantees or other security in respect of the debt?
4. Do you have bespoke terms and conditions of business and clear invoicing policies and statement…
After a rigorous evaluation, Peter Lynn and Partners have received a full re-accreditation, to the highest standard, from the Law Society’s Quality Audit, Lexcel.
The stringent audit evaluated all seven of the firm’s offices including a cross-section of solicitors and support staff as well as key aspects of the business such as practice management and client care.
Peter Lynn, Senior Partner, commented: “The Lexcel audit is the kitemark for our sector so to be re-accredited to the highest standard is a reflection of the skill, dedication and hard work put in by every member of the team.”
In preparation for the audit,…