October 4, 2011

Internet Abuse

Written by Peter Lynn

Have you or a family member been on the wrong end of defamatory postings on the internet or by e mail? This is becoming more common and can be extremely distressing for families where the subject of the comments has died. This abuse is called “Trolling” and the victim /family has the right to sue and /or report to the Police. There are various Acts of Parliament in place to protect victims. For advice contact Peter Lynn