January 23, 2012

Separated or Divorced?

Written by Sara Plant

Mediation can help.  If anyone is in the unfortunate position of being in dispute with their former partner or co-habitee or spouse, they must seek early advice and information regarding possible mediation and follow the relevant protocol.  For full advice on matrimonial and partnership breakdown, please contact Sara Plant on 01792 450010