THE RIGHT LEGAL PARTNER IS VITAL TO A SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL CAREER.
As one of the largest law firms in South West Wales, we offer specialist legal advice to the medical sector and work with a variety of sized practices to ensure their legal requirements are met.
We offer a wide range of legal services however we encourage all clients to arrange a free, no obligation meeting with one of our team to discuss and identify your individual legal requirements.
Examples of the legal services we provide to the medical sector includes:
DEFENCE AND REPRESENTATION
If you require legal representation, selecting the right legal partner is critical.
We can defend you in:
- General Medical Council (GMC) proceedings
- Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service (MPTS) proceedings
- Interim Orders Hearings (IOP)
- Fitness to Practise (FTP) hearings
We can also represent and advise you in judicial review cases and appeals against GMC decisions or other Court and tribunal findings.
The opportunity to become a partner, to purchase a practice or to take a lease on a new building can be appealing however entering into such agreements without the necessary due care and attention can pose problems in the future.
In addition, making changes to existing agreements without considering all legal options can have a negative impact on many factors such as Inheritance Tax and Transfer of Debt.
Examples of the agreements and legal services we provide include:
- Terms & Conditions of Business
- Shareholder Agreements
- Expense Sharing & Partnership Agreements
- Contract Drafting
- Lease Agreements
- Finance Agreements
- Succession & Accession Planning
- Regulatory Advice
- Employment & HR Advice Specific
- Property Advice – Sale & Acquisition
- Practice Mergers, Acquisitions & Sales
To arrange a meeting with one of our Commercial Team, contact 01792 450010 or email [email protected]